Indian Tashan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did Salman Khan and Narendra Modi have for lunch?

Go down

What did Salman Khan and Narendra Modi have for lunch? Empty What did Salman Khan and Narendra Modi have for lunch?

Post by Sushantfan Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 pm

What did Salman Khan and Narendra Modi have for lunch? Salman-khan-narendra-modi-
TheJai Hostar is on a promotion spree and guess he has landed in Modi’s land
Salman Khan and Narendra Modi shared a lunch today on the occasion of Sankranti, looks like theJai Hostar found good company to share a plate of Undhiyu. How do we know about this you ask, then let us explain.The Gujarat Chief Minister shared details of his lunch with Bollywood’sDabanggKhan and details of their menu on his microblogging site. Modi wrote on his Twitter page minutes ago, “HavingUndhiyufor lunch with Salman Khan.Undhiyuis a Gujarati delicacy and is a must-have duringUttarayan!” While we know what’s on their plate we would definitely wanna know what were their conversations too,hai na? That’s not it Modiand Mr Khan also had a kite flying session that they shared.
Sallu in his recent interviews has talked extensively about politics. The actor has also given not so political statements in his interview, he even shared how his film also has political angle involved. The actor said in an interview to a tabloid, “ Jai Hois a film aimed at spreading niceness. I am getting angry, agitated and frustrated now; my head hurts because of the comparisons being made. This film is about a common man, a good politician and a bad politician; that’s it… I will fight my cases through a battery of lawyers, not politicians. We have the best legal team with us. I am not going to take any help from any politician. If the judgement goes against us, I am going in. I have mentally kept some years away if the worst happens. I am not going to buckle under pressure from politicians who ask mekya ho raha haicaseka. I will fight like I should because I am not guilty. I am fed up of this. And don’t worry about me, I will come out and still get those TRPs soaring.”
Having spotted Salmanin some influential political company we wonder if this duo share a mutual admiration club or then is there a new friendship brewing between this B-town’s superstar and Gujarat’s CM?
Sushantfan
Sushantfan

Back to top Go down