Indian Tashan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication Of Songs To Our Beloved Actors On Indian Television!

Go down

Dedication Of Songs To Our Beloved Actors On Indian Television! Empty Dedication Of Songs To Our Beloved Actors On Indian Television!

Post by Harshu Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Music and its lyrics are the best way to express feelings. Here are some songs dedicated to some popular faces on TV. We at Fuze present to our readers a dedication of songs to the popularstars attributed to the characters they play onscreen and/or their real life.

Vivian Dsena.
I am The Best-Vivian Dsenahas become the uncrowned superstar of television with his portrayal ofRishabh Kundra. We dedicated the song ‘I am The Best’ for this actor because of his character inMadhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. Essaying the character of RK, Rishabh Kundra The Superstar is never easy. The character of RK isalways super confident and he moves ahead with the belief of ‘I am The Best’.The hot-headed guy who is proud of his achievement believes that no one is competition enough of him. Just close your imagine this song playing in your head – ‘Koi Hero Yahaan…Koi Zero Yahaan…Koi IssStar Hai…Koi Bekaar Hai…Main Kaun Hoon…Tumse Main Kya Kahoon…Hai Sach Tho Yeh Doston..I am The Best’ we are sure you are ought to be reminded of RK i.e.; ‘Right Kameena’ as he calls himself. This song is perfect fit for a character of Rishabh Kundra. Thus we dedicate this song to the actor who plays RK to perfection, Vivian Dsena.
Harshu
Harshu

Back to top Go down

Dedication Of Songs To Our Beloved Actors On Indian Television! Empty Re: Dedication Of Songs To Our Beloved Actors On Indian Television!

Post by Harshu Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Drashti Dhami

Main Heroine Hoon– Whom are you reminded of when you hear the name Madhubala? There was one yesteryear Bollywood actress Madhubala who was loved by all and today there is one popular character by thy name ‘Madhubala’ weaving her magic onscreen. Essayed by actressDrashti Dhami in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, her character in the show goes from being a girl next door to being a heroine just to bail out her husband out of trouble.The character of Madhubala adorned the role of the heroine and appeared in front of all with the song ‘Milgayi Aaj Aasmaan Se’and the scene reminded us of the track ‘Poster ke jungle main….Glamour ke daldal mein…Roshni ki halchal mein…Gossip mein, scandal mein….Har dil mein basti hoon…Main Heroine hoon…Main Heroine hoon’.It was a perfect fit and we feel it totally suits our heroine Drashti Dhami aptly as the actress in real too adorns different characters with perfect ease.Whether it is acting or dancing Drashti Dhami is a complete package giving and presenting a perfect package of a ‘Professional Heroine’.
Harshu
Harshu

Back to top Go down