Indian Tashan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doo 16Jan 2014 Written Update

Go down

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doo 16Jan 2014 Written Update Empty Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doo 16Jan 2014 Written Update

Post by Anjana Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:02 am

The Episode starts with Shlok asking Kalindi why do you want to ruin your daughter’s life. She says because my daughter can’t live with a man who does not respect woman, you are like your mum Anjali. Shlok gets angry hearing this and shouts enough and breaks a glass and gets hurt by it. His hand bleeds. He says you told a lot. He laughs seeing the wound and Kalindi is shocked. He says now tell me how can I sign. Kalindi says now I m more sue about you, you can’t be right for Astha, your divorce will happen, I will make sure at any cost. She leaves in anger.
Astha is in the same office. They don’t see each other. Astha comes to her senior and says Sir, I m sorry, I can’t do this job. He says what, you can take a leave for some days then you can resume. Astha says no, I have to leave this job permanently. He shows her the bond and asks her to forget this for one year. He says I can’t help you in this, now get back to your work. Astha leaves from his cabin. She comes to her cabin and thinks what to do. She resumes her work and goes to take photocopy of some papers. The peon helps her. She says fine, I will do this. He insists. She comes to know that Shlok’s hand is hurt. She gets worried.
Astha runs to Shlok hitting people on the way. She comes to Shlok and does the first aid. She is shocked seeing the blood in his hand. She blows on his hand and cares for him. Shlok looks at her. All the office staff looks at them. Music plays………………….. Shlok looks at the divorce papers. He sees how much she loves him. Khuda…………………….plays……………… She applies the ointment and does the bandage. People says I wish my wife also loved me like this. Shlok hears this and gets angry.
Astha leaves Shlok’s hand and says I m fed up listening about us from others. He says did I tell you to do this. She says I don’t care even if you are hurt. He says then why did you come running, you can’t change this fact that you are this company’s boss’s wife, I told you I will erase your identity, your identity is that you are my wife. Astha says your pride will break soon as I m going to erase Mrs. Astha Shlok Agnihotri’s identity soon. She leaves from his cabin while Shlok looks on.
Sojal and jaya are having a talk about Astha being absent in the Vaan. Anjali is listening to them. Anjali scolds jaya for making gissip. Niranjan says I m proud of you Varad, you freed Shlok at the right time from jail. Shlok comes. Niranjan and Varad are tensed seeing his hand hurt. Shlok says its a small wound, would be fine. Kalindi tells Ajju what Shlok did. Kalindi says I m worried about Astha, I don’t think he will give divorce to Astha, he has hurt his hand when I asked him to sign the papers.
The neighbors ask Ajju and Kalindi to come for the Vaan. Kalindi says why should we do this. Ajju says I think Astha should do it. Kalindi says why so, we can’t insult Vaan as Astha and Shlok are not in such relation. Ajju says Astha is Shlok’s wife right now.
Anjali is looking at the door and asks Sojal to heat the food as Niranjan would be coming. She scolds Sojal. jaya says when will Niranjan come, we are waiting since so much time. Anjali says women eat after men, not before them. jaya feels hungry. Sojal says I m so hungry, don’t know when will he come. jaya takes a roti and hides it in her saree. She says Sojal, Kavya is crying, come with me. Sojal says I can’t hear anything, you go. jaya shows her the roti and says come with me. Anjali says go and see Kavya. They leave from the hall. Niranjan comes and Anjali takes his bag.
He says did you not sleep till now. She says how can I sleep when you are not at home. He smiles happy with her reply. He says you are always proved you are a very good wife that makes my expectations increase. He says I expect you become a good mum in law, you think Astha is not good for this house, I think every girl is the same, its our duty to put values in her, she is our bahu now, it does not matter now, we should keep the relations intact for lifetime, don’t do anything that makes her hate this house. Anjali says sure, I will take care. He starts eating.
Its morning, Niranjan gets ready and sees Anjali putting fruits in a plate. He says Anjali, you decorated the Vaan plate. She says yes, I m sending his to Astha’s house, its her first Vaan. He says you should go yourself, she should see her love. He says give your jewellery to Astha which your parents gave you, your parent’s love should reach her. Anjali agrees. He leaves.
Ajju and Kalindi are ready. Astha says mum you are looking very beautiful, but why are worried. Kalindi says I m not. Astha asks what happened. Anjali comes and greets them. She comes with the Vaan plate. Everyone are shocked to see Anjali. Kalindi says how come you are here. Anjali says I came here to give my bahu her Vaan shagun, I hope you also celebrate this as its her first Vaan. She says take this Astha. Astha does not take it. Anjali keeps it there and leaves.
Anjana
Anjana
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum