Indian Tashan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Priyanka Chopra while shooting for Gunday?

Go down

What happened to  Priyanka Chopra while  shooting for Gunday? Empty What happened to Priyanka Chopra while shooting for Gunday?

Post by Indian-Tashan Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm

What happened to  Priyanka Chopra while  shooting for Gunday? Priyanka-Chopra3
Each time PC is shooting for a film, she seems to attract some trouble with her skin. Here’s some new goss
A little birdie tells us that while shooting forGundayin Oman, Priyanka Chopra’s skin could not bear the heat there. The Exotic babe developed rashes while shooting for a song with Ranveer Singhin Oman.PC said to a popular tabloid, “The scorching temperature in Oman and the sandstorms affected my skin and I ended up with rashes.” However that didn’t stop her from shooting this time around. She added, “As they say, the show must go on and I decided to complete the shooting before seeking medication.”
We’re glad that she finally realised the show must go on. Remember what happened when the dusky siren was shooting for Mary Kom biopic in Manali last year? Well, apparently back then, Priyanka was bitten by a bug and that time too her skin had developed rashes. However, in Manali, the show didn’t go on and the Mary Kom actor was really paranoid. She called off the entire Manali schedule which was then shot at a popular studio in Mumbai.
Hmmm. We’re sure that the Gundaymakers must have breathed a sigh of relief when Priyanka didn’t throw any tantrums over a skin rash in Oman, no?
Indian-Tashan
Adminstrator

https://indian-tashan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum