Indian Tashan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy to play Akbar: Rajat Tokas

Go down

Easy to play Akbar: Rajat Tokas Empty Easy to play Akbar: Rajat Tokas

Post by preeti Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Easy to play Akbar: Rajat Tokas Rajat-tokas-jodha-akbar
Small screen actor Rajat Tokas, who plays the male lead in "Jodha Akbar", says he is soft spoken in real life but did not face any problem playing the "authoritative" character.
" Akbarwas very authoritative and bold and in reality, I am very soft spoken. But Akbar had the help of his ministers and even I get that help during the shoot when I am playing Akbar's charaterand that makes it easy for me to play the character," Rajat told reporters at the launch of "Jodha Akbar" e-book and mobile game at Karjat.

The 22-year was asked what attracts him to the role of the Mughal emperor.
To that, he said: "Akbar was well aware of anything and everything. He had everything - money, fame and power.
"The best part about him was that he knew how to use the power. He believed in planning and always made plans in advance. I like that about him."
Rajat launched the "Jodha Akbar" mobile game, while Paridhi Sharma, seen as Jodha, launched the show's e-book at an event here.
Unfortunately, Rajat has not tried his hands at the game as yet and won't be able to play it anytime soon either.
preeti
preeti

Back to top Go down