Indian Tashan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOI : Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra shocked by 'elimination'

Go down

TOI : Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi  Dogra shocked by 'elimination' Empty TOI : Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra shocked by 'elimination'

Post by preeti Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra shocked by 'elimination'
Raqesh Vashisthand Ridhi Dogra
"How can we be eliminated when we had already quit?," asks Ridhi Dogra, who has beenvoted out of Nach Baliyealong with husband Raqesh Vashisth
A few days after TV couple Ridhi Dograand Raqesh Vashisthdecided to bow out of dance reality showNach Baliye— following the latter's knee-injury — the duo has been voted out. Is it just a coincidence that the couple, who was among the top three contenders the previous week, has been eliminated or is there more than what meets the eye?
READ: Top contenders Raqesh, Ridhi quit 'Nach Baliye'
A shocked Ridhi says, "We informed them of our decision to quit the show, we were not in the running, so how can we be eliminated? It was impossible forRaqeshto perform after his knee injury and we informed the channel and the production house about it. We were also planning to announce it in the Saturday episode, but were dissuaded by the production house. They said Kanica (Maheshwari) and Ankur Ghai(her husband) were also planning to announce their exit — following an injury — and they can't let so many people leave at the same time. We relented and I performed alone out of respect for the show, but after making it clear that we are not in the race. You can't judge or eliminate someone, who is not performing as a couple, which is the format of the show."
She adds, "We weren't expecting elimination as just the week before, we were among the top three. It's hard to believe, but we have no answers. I understand how things work in such shows, but I am hurt. I had all the right to bow out of the show."
preeti
preeti

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum